Ready-to-use coverslip sealant for FISH assays. Stays supple without humidification; comes off cleanly in one piece. Eliminates scraping and picking off pieces of rubber cement that can break the coverslip causing damage to precious tissue samples requiring retests that consume expensive probes. Provided in an easy-to-use 100 ml squeeze bottle with applicator tip sufficient for up to 500 coverslips.
- Comes off cleanly in one piece
- Protects precious samples from damage
- Eliminates expensive retests caused by rubber cement removal problems
- Remains supple without humidification
- Used with CytoBrite equipment
CytoBond vs. Rubber Cement (PDF)
For Research Use Only