Automates processing of slides for FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization) and karyotype analysis. Controls wash time, agitation, buffer temperatures and drying using an integrated centrifuge. Batches of 1 to 24 slides are processed using SciGene or user-defined protocols. Performs G-banding and pre and post-hybridization processing of FFPE, bone marrow and blood samples for FISH. Can also be used with Agilent or Illumina microarrays with additional accessories.
• Locks-in Vysis (Abbott Molecular) and other probe signal levels
• Operates reliably day-to-day and run-to-run
• Produces clean slides with low, uniform backgrounds
• “Load and go” walk-away automation
• Use for both FISH and CMA tests
• Simple temperature validation for CLIA certification
• Compact design, fits in fume hood