The Hybex Microarray Incubation System includes two chambers, four 4-position slide racks and tools.
Complete system for incubating and washing microarrays. Comprised of a heating base with two humidified chambers that hold removable racks for incubating up to 16 slides. After incubation, racks are removed from the chambers for manual slide washing or transferred to the Little Dipper Processor for automated washing and drying. A waterbath insert is also available for heating wash buffers or other applications.
Specified by BlueGnome for use with 24Sure BAC Arrays.
• Slides remain in racks for entire workflow (incubation, coverslip removal, washing/drying)
• Protects arrays from damage caused by post-hybridization handling
• Regulates critical hybridization temperatures to ± 0.1°C
• Blocks available for 0.2 PCR, 0.6 and 1.5 ml tubes
• Integrates with Little Dipper for automated washing and drying
• Simple temperature calibration for CLIA validation