The Hybex System shown with PCR block and waterbath insert.
Compact, flexible high precision PCR plate heating system with heated lid, specified by Illumina for various sample preparation and slide washing methods used with the Infinium BeadChip system. Also used for preparing DNA samples for Illumina's NextGen sequencers. Use a Hybex heating base with removable block for PCR plates and a waterbath insert for heating wash buffers (purchase separately). The system may also be used with an Illumina MIDI heat block (BD-60-601).
• Regulates sample temperatures ± 0.1°C from set point
• Equivalent to a thermal cycler for isothermal incubations
• Heated lid minimizes cap condensation
• Waterbath insert available for heating buffers
• Compatible with MIDI heat block (BD-60-601)sold by Illumina
• Other blocks available for 0.6 and 1.5 ml tubes
• Also used for BlueGnome sample preparation
• Simple temperature calibration for CLIA validation
Use with Hybex Certified Labware from SciGene • Guaranteed fit and performance
• Caps remain sealed at high temperature preventing sample loss • Priced equivalent to other suppliers
Note: The Hybex heating base requires a heat block or waterbath insert, purchased separately, for operation.