Complete microarray hybridization system consisting of rotating oven, rotator and hybridization cassette. Unique convection heating system regulates chamber temperature to ± 0.2°C; eliminating hot/cold spots. Two ovens are available: the Model 777 rotates to 80 RPM for Agilent or Affymetrix arrays. Model 700 rotates to 20 RPM for Agilent arrays. Uses simple two-piece 4-slide cassette. Rotator holds up to 8 cassettes (32 slides) for rotational mixing during incubation. Mai Tai rotators are available for SciGene, Agilent and Robbins Scientific ovens.
Mai Tai Cassette:
• Two piece design reduces handling errors
• Replaces 4x single slide Agilent SureHyb chambers
• Priced 40% less than 4x Agilent SureHyb chambers
• Automation compatible – microplate footprint
• Temperature controlled to ± 0.2°C with no hot/cold spots
• Heats to 99.0°C for Agilent SureSelect and other special applications
• Adjustable rotation to 20 RPM (Model 700) or 80 RPM (Model 777)
• Jog switch adjusts rotator position for easy cassette loading
• Internal rotator easily drops in and lifts out without tools
• Simple temperature calibration for CLIA validation
(*) Patent pending.
For Research Use Only